The Network Thermostat NT-DRS is Digital 3-Wire Remote Sensor Probe designed to be used in ductwork or in spaces where the electronics must be stored outside the area, such as Supply Air, Return Air, Walk-In Freezers, Refrigerated Display Cases, and countless other applications. The NT-DRS can be incorporated into the NetX remote sensor bus in the AUX1, AUX2 or AUX3 position. The NT-DRS is compatible with NetX UP32, and the new X-Series (X7 & X5) thermostats.
- All input/output/power on easy access screwless terminals.
- Sensor Connectivity Includes:
- AUX1 – qty 1 -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +48°C)
- AUX2 – qty 1 -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +48°C)
- AUX3 – qty 1 -40°F to +200°F (-40°C to +48°C)