X7C-IP-B Touchscreen Ethernet Programmable Thermostat w/CO2 (Black)
The X7-IP-B is a Ethernet color touchscreen thermostat (black trim) with an advanced remote sensor bus, designed for new or replacement commercial or residential applications. Our integrated logic for both conventional and heat pump applications can be configured for up to three (3) stages of heating and two (2) stages of cooling. The thermostat also includes complete humidity control, fresh air damper control, scheduling for an auxiliary relay, and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) equipment control. DirectConnect™ helps deliver a near-effortless setup of your daily schedules (4 events per day) and up to 80 Additional Events (40 Special and 40 Calendar Events).
The unique scheduling structure also supports the powerful features of adjustable temporary override times and temperature ranges, occupied and unoccupied events, keypad lockout, and many more features.
The X7C includes a CO2 sensor that allows sensing, control and alerting from the thermostat and is the perfect solution where Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is important. Unlike other CO2 thermostats, the NetX X7C Series thermostats do not require field calibration for 5 years. The X7C meet California AB-841 requirements.
- Efficient Equipment Restart™ randomizes equipment starts to minimize multiple units turning on simultaneously when there are multiple NetX thermostats at the location
- Random Restart on power up staggers restart of HVAC system after a power outage to minimize peak in-rush current
- Adaptive Recovery for Schedules allows system to achieve desired setpoint at the beginning of the schedule
- 14 Remote Sensors: up to 6 indoor, 1 humidity, 1 outdoor, and up to 6 auxiliary sensors for monitoring items such as supply air, return air, walk-in refrigerators and freezers, etc.
- 2 Digital Inputs for Fault Conditions, including Condensate and Equipment Faults
- Occupancy Sensor Input
- On-board Data Logging with Sub-Metering Support
- CloudConnect™ Internet-Based Cloud Service
- PCConnect™ Software Local Network & Port Forwarded Access
- DirectConnect™ Integrated Web Server for Connectivity from Any Modern Web Browser
- Integrated NetX™ API, Supports 3rd Party Apps
- BACnet Integration Option
- 4 independent schedules per day
- 80 Additional Event Schedules (40 Special and 40 Calendar Events)
- Humidification Control
- Indoor Air Quality Control
- Auxiliary Relay Control with Scheduling
- Fresh Air Damper Control
- Commercial Lockout with Programmable Temporary Override Time and Temp Adjustment
- Email & Text Message Alerting for 4 Recipients
- Alerts include Hi/Lo Temps for Indoor, Outdoor, Supply, Return, and Aux Temps, Inefficient Equipment Runs, Change Filter Notifications, and Two Digital Inputs: 19 Alerts in All
- Color Selectable Touchscreen Display, Black or White Case
- Modes: Heat, Cool, Automatic Changeover
- Integrated Humidity Sensor & Humidification and Dehumidification Control
- Integrated CO2 Sensor for CO2 Sensing, Control and Alerting
- Fan Selector for Automatic or Continuous Fan Operation; Programmable Recirculation Fan
- Integrated Weather with Current Conditions and 7-Day Forecasts